? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Nice Conversation In A Form Of A Poem

I sang a song, then a friend thought that was what my heart said,(actually that was exactly what my heart said)so he continued to respond and listen...

I’ll leave my window open,
‘Cause I’m too tired at night to call your name.
Just know I’m right here hopin’,
That you’ll come in with the rain.

The moon's so bright, the night's so fine, keep ur heart,
here with mine...^_^


Can anyone see the sparrow, behind the shadow?
And if you only see the moon's glow, can you see her sorrow?

Though the love u live would perish in vain,
cant you hid the pain, within the rain?

maybe i am being naive~~~
as I always try to think positive,
that I need to believe,with this love i try to live.

try to live ur life as a lie...
one day u'll know once u cry
u're not a cradle of rye
which follows the wind blow
till the day u'll die...


i know that this is a lie,
but i wont say goodbye,
let the time goes by,
I'll let these feelings fly,

you always run, you always hide,
from all the pain u feel inside...
you always scream, you always cry,
why dont u just say goodbye?

its not that i refuse,or maybe I'm being confuse,
my mind said I've already lose,
but the denial in my heart still continues...

well, i have to go, my friend..
but someday then - i'm not sure when
when ur broken heart have mildly mend
u'll play this game all over again...
till then...just play it in the name of love......


Thank You

i will be a good friend...
a good listener, as Pisces were meant...



To this friend... thank you for being a good listener... Even you never ask, it seems you know... and make me think deeply...

0 comments: